Expenses include, but are not limited to, staff salaries, employee health insurance, building needs and general office expenses.
- LIFE Outreach International maintains a high standard of financial responsibility and accountability. The organization strives to keep all costs to a minimum, while maximizing the dollar in ministry and mission outreaches
- The ministry is governed by a six-member Board of Trustees. In addition to James and Betty Robison, the remaining board members are non-family, independent businessmen who serve without compensation.
- James Robison, Chairman
Betty Robison, Secretary
- Greg Almond, Businessman, Whitewright, TX
John Ring, Businessman, Franklin, TN
- Tom Brandon, Attorney, Fort Worth, TX
J.L. Shaver, Businessman, Azle, TX
- Daily operations are overseen by the executive staff.
- Jim Rogers
Executive Vice President
- Bruce Jacobson
Vice President of Media
- Joyce Gardiner
Vice President of Administration
- Jeff Carter
Director of Operations
- Phil Caldwell
Director of Development
- Steve Coetzee
Director of Missions
- The ministry undergoes an extensive annual audit performed in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS) with financial statements prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). A copy of this audit is available upon request.
- James Robison and the employees of LIFE Outreach International receive compensation, subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees, based upon independent wage and salary surveys.
- All contributions to the ministry and mission outreaches are important. Donations of any size are vital and will be used to their maximum purchasing power in North America and abroad.